Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Story Time


It's story time. For my Digital II photography course I am supposed to tell a story using pictures. The teacher so far has not even had time to look at our previous assignments, so really I don't even need to do it, but I figured I would try anyhow. Telling a story with pictures is difficult because I don't have models that I can work with for a more involved story. To compromise, I used stuffed monkeys as my models. They were cooperative enough and didn't talk back to me.

Click each picture to see the narrative. It's based on a real experience I had while riding the bus when I was in high school. There was a thug on the bus who was terrorizing students and stealing things from their backpacks. He even threatened me by approaching me and asking what I had in my coat pocket. I defended myself my yelling at the top of my lungs that he should stop bothering me. My yelling drew stares and the attention of other riders, which is what the thug wanted to avoid, so he said "D--n" under his breath and shuffled away from me. Good riddance to bad trash!

No comments:

Labels