Friday, August 14, 2009

Free as a Bird


About the Photo:
I was back to my wandering ways now that I'm almost a free agent. As I was walking along the Embarcadero, which I will sorely miss, I came upon this scene. I was struck my the wavy roof of this bus shelter. Also, I thought the people on the platform were also nicely arranged. The funny story behind this shot was that the guy on the right was aware that I was taking the picture. That's why he is striking a pose for the camera. Ha ha! This is hilarious!

About my Journey:
I think I'm gradually learning to enjoy this thing called free time. At first, the thought of all this free time scared me somewhat because I didn't know how to best use it, but this fear was only fleeting. No worries, I have plans. :-)

Today, however, was an exception. I just went with the flow because I didn't bring lunch or snacks. For lunch I had chicken udon and salmon sashimi on the side. It was a spur of the moment thing. Then for my afternoon snack I had a frozen yogurt with raspberries as a topping.

No comments:

Labels