Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Countdown

I'm counting down to when this project is over. It's sucking the life out of me. I usually find some time to take a break and take pictures, but I'm just plain pooped. Plus, the client seems to be disrespecting our boss and our team in general, mumbling under their breath the whole day within earshot of my boss that we're working too slowly. We're all busting our butts already and they don't appear to appreciate our hard work.

Anyhow, I forced myself to blog at least if I can't take a picture per day. I'm sitting in the lobby of the Westin right now, next this very relaxing waterfall thingy. It looks like a wall of water. I could sit here and just watch the patterns of the water the whole night, but I'm not because I need to sleep.

No comments:

Labels