Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Other Side


Man's Best Friend

About the Photo: I captured this shot of a man and his dog on Crissy Field. The camaraderie between man and dog drew me into capturing this scene. It seemed like such a carefree image of dog frolicking happily back to its master with ball in mouth and tail waving like a flag. After the ball throwing, they both just sat there contentedly enjoying the day.

About my Photographic Journey: I'm stuck. I haven't shot anything that good (in my own opinion) in a long time. Although I have heard that sometimes you need to give yourself the freedom to make bad pictures before you can move onto better work. This must be my phase. Bring on the brilliance, I say! I'm waiting!

2 comments:

Michael said...

It's a nice picture. It's a pity that you couldn't get the man and dog more in the focus of the picture, they are a little bit lost at the very right side of the pic.

frankfurtsanfrancisco said...

Perhaps they are a bit too close to the edge.

Labels