Saturday, August 29, 2009

Off to See the Wizard...


Tomorrow I'm off to see the city of all cities - New York! I've been there twice before, but still it will be good to have a change of scenery as much as I love San Francisco. As you can see from the picture above, I'm all packed and just need to put in some items tomorrow morning. I'm leaving the old laptop at home, but fear not! This trusty blogger will try to provide daily updates from the field. I ask for forgiveness in advance for the fuzziness of the pictures since they will be taken with a camera phone. (See previous test post)

As for my progress with Espanol, I now know the numbers from 0-30! Hurrah!

With respect to my Hitchcock film addiction, today I saw Vertigo (again) and 39 steps. Vertigo is one of my faves because it features famous San Francisco sights. 39 steps is one of Hitchcock's earlier films produced in England. In brief, the film is about a man who is falsely accused of a murder of a spy and he has to prevent state secrets from leaving England. There are many parallels to the film "North by Northwest". I highly recommend Hitchcock if you are a fan of thrillers.

No comments:

Labels