Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Inhale and exhale

Old school

This is a picture of Tadich Grill, supposedly San Francisco's oldest restaurant. I've been there once for an end of project dinner. It was okay, although I don't recall what I ordered. What I do remember was the decor. It's full of dark wood and you can sit in booths.

P.S. - I was getting tired of the old Ferry Building pictures myself. ;-)
P.P.S. - You can get an idea of average American business man attire from this picture. American business men like pleated pants that are kind of roomy. European men generally wear flat front pants that are more fitted. I don't really see a difference between European business women and American business women. Their dress is more varied so it's more difficult for me to compare and contrast.

No comments:

Labels