Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exposed

Americans at Lunch

Whom would you expect to drive a pink pearlescent VW bug? A woman right?
Well, today on the freeway I saw an interesting sight. Instead of a woman driving the pink pearlescent VW bug, it was a large African American man. Very interesting. It goes to show that we should not typecast people.

By the way, if you're wondering what the weather is like here in San Francisco, my answer would be it's way too warm for my taste. I like it when the sun shines and it's a clear day, but there should always be a breeze. Right now it's somewhat stuffy and the air is as stagnant as a cup of unclaimed coffee in sitting around in an office.

One last random thought for the day - I remembered seeing a hilarious Berlitz commercial related to a German guy who couldn't distinguish between the word "sinking" and "thinking." See the commercial for yourself.

No comments:

Labels