Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Visualization


About the Photo: The great challenge I face on a daily basis is what picture to take, especially since I can't go on photo shoots when I spend 8 hours at work. There are only so many new things to photograph within walking distance of my office. Today I ventured out to Jackson Square district. The numerous brick buildings in this area reminded me a bit of Boston. In the alley where I shot this picture, I can envision a model with tousled hair standing against the brick wall looking pensive and lost in thought.

About Other Things: Like an athlete, I need to use my powers of visualization to imagine myself presenting flawlessly and gracefully tomorrow. I'm scheduled to present a couple slides to a group of 30 people tomorrow in a training session and my boss will be there. The pressure's on, but I practiced and have faith.

No comments:

Labels