Thursday, October 29, 2009

Masquerade!

Kontraste

Halloween is creeping up on me. It's the perfect time to wear masks and dress up in costumes. Oh wait, it's that what we all do everyday?

At my office there will be a little Halloween gathering over lunch hour. It's a brown bag lunch deal, but they will provide dessert. Costumes are allowed, but I'm going to pass. As a new person, I'm not about to go out on a limb and dress up. I first have to see how many people dress up. I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was in elementary school.

Some people are very fun-loving and will wear a costume. My sister's boss is going to be a volcano for Halloween. At first she was going to be a love machine, but she couldn't find the right T-shirt for that. Interesting...Then one of my sister's coworkers is going to be hot sauce. Okay...

What should I be for Halloween if I were to dress up? I really don't know. I would have to think really hard to come up with a cool and creative idea.

About the Picture: I like how the hipster and the old lady contrasts on many levels.

No comments:

Labels