Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Office Space


This is my office, about 1 month after I started the job. I've settled down a bit and developed a routine, but I still need to put up some nice pictures to make the space more cheery.

Speaking of cheery, I had a little pick-me-up today - it was by speaking German. I found out that my local Goethe Institute organizes lunch time discussions once a week on Wednesdays from 12:30 - 1:15 PM and it doesn't cost a dime! I hadn't spoken German regularly for nearly 2 years now, so it was sometimes slow for me to find the right words to express myself. I probably would go back next week if I have time in my schedule.

3 comments:

Michael said...

It's not too bad. Actually it seems not to be a big open space office. But I don't see any place for pictures as there is no wall in your "territory"...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I get a lot of natural light, which is great. I share the room with 2 colleagues. The cube "walls" are quite low so that I can see both of them.

Michael said...

I found a good one for this:
joke

Labels