Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Way


About my Photographic Journey:
It's hard being a creative person because often it feels like you're working on your art alone. The process of creating art can be isolating, but I don't think it has to be. I just found a support group for artists in the East Bay based on Julia Cameron's book "The Artist's Way". While I don't think I'll be heading out to the East Bay for meetings, it's inspired me to look into the book and maybe try to look for a group here in SF. If it doesn't exist, it would be cool if I could form a group. That would be tres cool! Ueber cool! I'm energized about this idea. The only problem I anticipate is how I can find an artistic group of people because artists tend to be lone wolves.

About the Photo: The Golden Gate Bridge shrouded in fog as snapped from the vantage point of Crissy Field.

No comments:

Labels