Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little buddy

Fritzchen at the Laptop

I need to remember to bring Fritzchen along with me on my travels. Thus far I've been very forgetful. But no longer as I have resolved to add him to my packing list. As a result, each time I refer to that list, I will see him.

I don't think there have been any interesting current events lately in the news, so that I don't have any topics that get me worked up enough to blog about. My routine is just going to work, going home, sitting in front of my laptop wasting some time on Facebook (I need to limit this!) and if I'm good, dealing with my photo files. I have an ambitious task in mind. That task is to rename my photo files and to tag them with key words so that I can start developing a little photo library in Lightroom. Taking charge of my photography career and goals is better time spent than compared to Facebook. Shame on me!

No comments:

Labels