Monday, November 09, 2009

Lundi, Lunes, Montag, Monday

I went to Trader Joe's yesterday to stock up on snacks. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to snack foods. Some of my new treasures include almond windmill cookies, Blue Diamond brand almond milk and pita crackers. I must be going through an almond phase for some reason. One of my previous food phases was carrots. For a while, I had carrot sticks almost every day at work.

News update on the infamous Bay Bridge S-Curve - read here. A trucker plunged to his death early this morning because he was going above the speed limit and probably did not expect the curves. This is the first fatality related to the S-Curve. I don't think they have enough signage warning people of the approaching curve. The authorities really need to install a huge red flashing sign saying "S-Curve ahead" in bold letters.

No comments:

Labels