Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hair

I'm sitting at Tasha's hair design in San Francisco's Chinatown waiting for my turn. Since it's the weekend, it's busy. There is a guy ahead of me in line. There are no appointments at this place.

I really wish I had brought a magazine to pass the time. Luckily I have my trusty Blackberry with me so that I can multitask by blogging. One less thing to do when I get home.

I'm not getting a drastically different haircut. Over the years, I've come to realize that I can't do really short haircuts because I end up being mistaken for a guy. My name doesn't help clear up the ambiguity either. I'm just going to get a bob.

When I want to treat myself, I go to Oxenrose. Since it's a lot more expensive, I only occasionally go there.

About the picture - This is one of the hair stylists at work.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Labels