Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flashbacks

I inspired my mother to do some much needed cleaning of the closet this Saturday. She dug up this old school Samsonite suitcase that probably dates back to the 1960's or 70's. No one uses suitcases like this these days. It's a vintage piece that looks like it would fit into the set of Mad Men. I can picture Don Draper using this suitcase to move into a hotel since his wife Betty kicked him out of their home.

I'm currently listening to SWR3 webradio with someone speaking German live. I picked up the habit when I was spending time in Stuttgart.

Today I was pretty lazy and did not go out. The $2 MUNI fare feels like a rip off anyhow. I don't think the ride is worth $2 because often we're crammed in the bus like a can of sardines. The conditions on MUNI can be pretty poor.

What did I accomplish today and what's still on my to-do list? I studied Spanish, took a photo and now I'm blogging. What's still on my to-do list? I need to decide if I'm going to a photography excursion next Saturday to Dolores Park. I'm leaning towards going. Then, I probably should study for the Certified Anti-Money Laundering exam. I'd also like to prepare mentally for the Spain trip next April 2010.

No comments:

Labels