Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Experiment

I have a big announcement to make. Drum roll please ....
I've given it a lot of thought and have decided to stop this blog by the end of this year. My last blog entry will be 12/31/2009.

Sometimes you just need to make hard decisions and shake things up. I started this blog as an experiment when I returned from Germany. It seemed like a daunting task when I first started, but now it's become part of my daily routine. Now that I've carried on this experiment for nearly 2 years, it's time to move on to other ventures. I especially want to devote more of my time to the website that I pay to maintain. It feels neglected right now and needs more of my attention and care. I won't rule out starting a brand new blog, but it's still too early to say at this point. Hopefully you've enjoyed the ride and will continue to follow this blog regularly until the year end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is bad news.. :-( I will miss this blog, but will it enjoy even more for the next last week of it!!! SE

frankfurtsanfrancisco said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Labels