Thursday, June 04, 2009

Elitists


People

New York Times is the paper to read if you want to appear educated and cultured. The Wall Street Journal is for business types. My paper subscription to the WSJ ended recently and I haven't renewed it since. In some ways I feel that I'm a bit out of it because I don't read the WSJ daily, but on the other hand, I do subscribe to many online newsletters, so I hope to make up for it that way.

About the picture: This was taken in Commercial Street in the Financial District. I'm trying to take more shots of people so that I can get some practice for Saturday, my big debut. I am going to try very hard not to embarrass myself. Hehe

There hasn't been any really interesting news for me to comment now that Obama's taken over. He's doing a good job I think. His speech at the Cairo University seemed pretty measured and reflect what a lot of people think. I've read some comments from everyday Joe's regarding Obama's speech and many people are proud to have such a well spoken President.

No comments:

Labels