Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Asians Wine Tasting

Cheers!

The pictures during the wine tasting are more engaging perhaps because alcohol tends to loosen tongues. However, Asians are infamous for their intolerance to alcohol. Just a little and many Asians will turn red in the face. Not sure whether these guys in the picture actually imbibed. In any case, the lighting improved significantly in the room where they did the wine tasting, which helped with the picture quality as well.

BTW, one thing I've noticed is that Canon seems to do colors better than Nikon cameras. Someone else was taking pictures with a Nikon D40, while I had a Canon EOS 5D. I may be partial, but I think my colors were more vivid. Her pictures looked somewhat flat in the color department.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Colors and Nikon D40: everything depends from the settings. In Portrait mode (like some other program modes) colors are relatively flat. That's why I have saturation and white balance corrected in my default settings. But careful: in the evening or morning this may be an overkill. For http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-9585944-city-of-pattaya-thailand.php I had to correct the colors (white balance) in Photoshop.

Labels