Monday, June 01, 2009

CD recommendation


I was originally going to take some street scenery, but when I whipped out my camera, I found out that there was no memory card in the camera. So today, instead, we will talk about John Legend's new CD "Evolver." It has 13 tracks and my comments are as follows:

1. Good Morning Intro (Good morning is an annoying song. How many times can you repeat good morning?)

2. Green Light featuring Andre 3000 (Funny lyrics, good beats, fast song)

3. It's Over featuring Kanye West

4. Everybody Knows

5. Quickly featuring Brandy

6. Cross the Line

7. No Other Love featuring Estelle

8. This Time (good)

9. Satisfaction (good beats, you can really head bob to this one!)

10. Take Me Away (slower song, but lovely lyrics)
"Take me away from here/Take me somewhere where love is like breathing/I don't care where we go/Long as I'm there with you Baby"

11. Good Morning (See above)

12. I Love, You Love

13. If You're Out There (inspirational)

The next CD I'm waiting for is Roger Cicero's "Maennersachen", which should arrive mid-June. It's an old CD, but the songs on this one are catchy. Cicero is like a German Michael Buble. Plus, he enunciates, so that people can actually learn from him.

No comments:

Labels