Sunday, March 01, 2009

Telltale Signs


I'm a little teapot

You know you're Chinese if you have a small little teapot like the one above.
================
It's been raining again today and I'm getting cabin fever. I haven't been to Golden Gate Park for 3 weeks now due to the rain! However, staying in forced me to do some more spring cleaning. Today I shredded some old files. Who needs stacks of monthly T-Mobile invoices from 2 years ago anyway? Then I organized some books on the bookshelf and recycled a textbook on tax research. It felt quite cleansing to be rid of the junk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should place another item next to the teapot to illustrate the scale.

frankfurtsanfrancisco said...

Yes, I need to do that more with my pics. There was a pic of a backpack that needed a small item to show scale.

Labels