Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Primavera


Daffodils

About the picture: These daffodils were placed near my office complex just recently to herald the arrival of spring. They are also meant to put a smile on the faces of office drones as they trudge to and from work.

About current events: As I was walking on the streets of San Francisco today, my eyes scanned everyone in my line of sight. There were so many different types of people, dressed differently. My observation was that clothes reveal so much about the wearer. Just by observing someone's sartorial choices, I already form some preconceived notions about them in my head. For example, what do you think when you see a rail thin guy with curly unruly hair, aviator sunglasses on and skinny jeans? I personally label him a hipster or someone who follows trends, maybe someone in the artsy field.

No comments:

Labels