Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Memories

I did some spring cleaning today. It was much needed because this one room was getting so messy that it was inefficient. You couldn't move around for all the clutter and junk lying about.

I found boxes of old books that you can see above. A part of me just wants to donate it to the public library, but another part does not want to let go of all the Nancy Drew books that I accumulated over the years. Nancy Drew is a character in children/young adult mystery books.
How I loved that series! Every time I went to Costco I'd have to buy a set of Nancy Drew books. Over time, I accumulated quite a collection of books. I also have a lot of "Cat Who" books that are somewhat hard to just give away.

Then after tackling the clutter on the floor, I attacked my file cabinet. I got rid of so much paperwork! Now my life feels a tad more organized and streamlined. There's still a lot more to clean up though.

No comments:

Labels