Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flower Power

This being February 14th, Valentine's Day, I'm sure the flower shop guy above is doing brisk business. I was tempted to buy myself some red roses so I could photograph them. You never know when you'll need a picture of a dozen red roses or Valentines themed pictures. However, my thrifty side won and plus I was busy at work, so I resisted and didn't make the purchase. The flower stand owners probably jack up the price on V-Day anyhow. Other Valentine's Day images include a picture of a Valentine's card, a box of heart-shaped chocolates and rings.

Some people hate Valentine's Day. There is even an anti-Valentine's Day movement with greeting cards and all. By the way, I found this little video spoken in a jaunty British accent that's relevant for the topic of the day.


How To Survive Valentine's Day If You Are Single

No comments:

Labels