Friday, February 20, 2009

Ciao Bella


Gelato

Since it's Friday, I felt that it was time to treat myself to some Ciao Bella. In the photo above you see 2 pints of my two favorite gelato flavors - hazelnut and espresso. The gelato is tasty, but unfortunately the enjoyment is fleeting, just like so much in life (e.g. buying a new toy).

By the way, I saw a picture of a swollen-looking Rihanna that was leaked online. She looked so bruised and battered! I have just lost any shred of respect I had for Chris Brown. Actually I have some of his songs like "Wall to Wall" and "Forever", but I really don't want to listen to songs from woman beaters anymore. I hope that John Legend keeps his image squeaky clean because I like his songs and wouldn't want to have to boycott them! :-)

No comments:

Labels