Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Forms, forms & more forms!

Waiting for Godot

I received the book "Waiting for Godot" as a secret Santa gift when I was in middle school and think I might have discarded it. How was I supposed to know that it was a classic? I still don't think it was an appropriate gift for a kid. I tried reading a couple pages, but did not understand the story line.

Anyway, I have been filling out forms galore today and burning the midnight oil to fill out more forms all about myself. One tip I would offer you is to keep a copy of one of these forms so that you have a quick reference should you need to regurgitate the info for other forms. Once I had to list out the foreign countries I visited in the past 7 years and detail it out my month and year. That's insane because I can't remember what year I visited each country. It's very difficult to say the least.

No comments:

Labels