Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Secret admirer

I am a secret admirer of NYC's infrastructure. For a city with so many people, it manages to stay pretty clean. How does their government do it? San Francisco for example looks dirtier and has a problem with street people. I am just amazed and a little disappointed in SF because it can't get its act together like NYC can.

Enough complaining! What did I do today? Went to the Cloisters, which is a branch of the Metropolitan Museum featuring Medieval Art. It was nice and peaceful there. Then we took the subway back in the direction of the main Met Museum. This place is so huge that 3 hrs are not enough to scratch the surface!

In the evening I saw the musical Avenue Q. It was the highlight of my day because I could just sit back and be entertained by song and dance for two hours. It's kind of funny in certain parts. There's even a song titled "Schadenfreude." Hilarious!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Labels