Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Midtown Explorations

Today's itinerary focused on Midtown. First we visited the Top of the Rock, which is an observation deck at the top of Rockefeller Center. The ticket costs 18 USD. I prefer this to the Empire State Building because it is less crowded. At the top there are some good views of the skyscrapers and Central Park.

After taking some snapshots around Rockefeller Center and having lunch, the next stop was Grand Central Terminal. I had a stroke of photographic genius ;-) there when I accidentally snapped an overexposed photo that I dubbed the "Angels of Business." It shows two guys in business clothes bathed in an eternal shaft of light from above. Sorry can't upload because I didn't take it with the phone.

Afterwards, I visited the NYC Library in all its Beaux Arts beauty. The main reading room is pretty nice. Now I'm resting until it's time to pick up some dinner before the Jersey Boys show that starts at 8 PM.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Labels