Sunday, September 14, 2008

Psychedelic


Magic Mushrooms & More

Well, I think I'm going to stick with the photography class for now. I reached this decision based on monetary considerations. In other words, the college would not refund me any monies if I were to drop now. :-)

Today I went to the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park in order to catch the Chihuly exhibit there. It's wildly popular because his art is easy on the eyes and very visually interesting and colorful. Just check out some of the pictures I took here.

My only complaint is that there were too many people, which made it hard to get a good shot. I take a long time to compose my pictures, but unfortunately when there are large crowds, I just don't have the luxury of looking at these things from 10 different angles.

Also, I went around my 'hood to take pictures for my neighborhood photography assignment. For class, I need to take 24 digital pictures of my neighborhood. Some turned out okay. I think I still need some more good ones though. I now set my camera to manual mode, meaning I have to set both aperture and shutter speed. Yikes! That's why it takes me doubly long to take a picture nowadays.

No comments:

Labels