Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Orlando - Settling in

Hotel Reception

So I survived my first full day of Advisory University (AU)! Basically it's kind of like college where you get to select your classes. I like this system much better than what they had in Tax. At AU you're supposed to increase your technical skills and expand your network (that means introduce yourself to others with drink in hand).

I went to the gym in the hotel this morning. Wow! The equipment was so new and there were so many of them. I used the elliptical for 30 minutes.

Also, I entitled this blog entry "Settling in" because it always takes me a while to feel comfortable in a new location, strange bed and new routine. Now I've acclimated a bit, know where to find things etc.

Here's a bonus pic since I missed yesterday. No image correction cuz I don't have Photoshop on my work laptop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh fancy schmancy. What hotel is it? Do you have any homework?

Labels