Monday, September 22, 2008

Movement - panning

Picture A_________________Picture B__________________ Picture C

Today I ventured out of my office building to try panning. See the results above. I had to test out this technique many times before I got anything close to the effect I was envisioning. The picture in the center is likely going to be the one I turn in for my assignment, which is due October 4. One reason I like it is that it the cable car is sharp, but the background is streaked and blurry indicating movement. However, the blurry black car that is trying to race the cable car is also good for comparison. It shows old technology (cable car) against the new (perhaps a BMW or a Mercedes). Which one do you like? Please vote in my survey. Every vote counts! :-)

No comments:

Labels