Friday, August 22, 2008

Rainbow chair

Colors

This is a picture of a colorful plastic chair at the MoMA. I don't think it would be very comfy to sit in, but the colors sure look flashy!

Having been in NYC for a couple days, I can now better understand what makes California unique. California is known for its great weather and outdoorsy, health-conscious and liberal people. I think Californians also tend to use the word "like" much more than those from the East Coast. We sprinkle the word "like" everywhere. I even hear professional people use it all the time. Of course they're not giving a presentation to clients when they're speaking like that. They do that more in their downtime and in casual conversations.

Also, if you've ever seen what professionals in California wear to work, you'll notice that they like to wear Northface jackets over their shirts and ties. It quite popular.

P.S. - My first photography class starts tomorrow, bright and early at 9 AM. It doesn't end till 4 PM. It's quite a good deal considering I only paid $80 for this course that goes till December. Hopefully I'll learn something useful.

No comments:

Labels