Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Guilty pleasures

Skylark

Everyone has their guilty pleasures that they keep under wraps. Mine would be reading up on celebrity news every so often. The latest news is that John Mayer dumped Jennifer Aniston. Poor Jennifer Aniston! Read about it here in the Daily Dish at sfgate.

Apparently Jennifer A. set a timeline for their relationship. She was probably ready to settle down and get married, while John Mayer still wanted to keep his freedom and play around. I wasn't really surprised to read this. It was actually only a matter of time. After all, given their age difference (Jennifer A. is older than John Mayer), is it surprising that they have different priorities at this point in their lives? I think she should have known better than to get involved with him. She should have stayed with someone closer in age to her like Owen Wilson or Vince Vaughn. She was rumored to have been with these people a long time ago.

Why am I so well versed in celeb gossip? I wish I knew my GAAP half as well!

No comments:

Labels