Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flatiron & Tokio Hotel

Flatiron in NYC

I thought I would continue with the New York thread the rest of this week for a change since I usually take pics of San Francisco. Here's a picture of the Flatiron Building. We have something similar to this in San Francisco. I think it's called the Flood Building. I'll post a picture for comparison one of these days.

So I checked out SFgate for blogging ideas and came across this article about the German teenie band called Tokio Hotel. There were two spelling errors in this article:
1. It's spelled "ueber" or "Über" if you have the ability to type a umlaut. That's what those two little dots on top of the 'u' are called.
2. The band members hail from Magdeburg, not "Magedburg"

I should become an editor!

No comments:

Labels