Saturday, August 16, 2008

Golfing - The final episode

Trois moi

I went to my final golf lesson in the 3 part series. Today we were putting, chipping and then practiced some driving. They had the same guy teaching it and I think he must use the same jokes with every group he gets. It gets old, especially the part about, "Did you tell them how good I was?" before or after driving the golf ball into oblivion far far away. He seems kind of full of himself at times. Anyway, that's off topic ...

It wasn't as fun today because I wasn't able to hit as many balls as last time, but I'm still thinking of taking group lessons eventually. Plus the weather not cooperating - it was grey and foggy at Harding Park. However, when I left and started getting closer to home, the sky just cleared up and the sun was shining. What a difference a couple miles make!

Here's a clue to my next destination tomorrow. I'm waking up at 3:00 AM to take a plane here.
Yay! I hope it will be a fun event. More details to follow. :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop trying to copy my hairstyle.

Labels