Saturday, December 06, 2008

Tis the Season

to be jolly

Heute hat die Fotografie Lehrerin mein Foto gelobt. Es war das Bild wo es mehrere Klone von mir gibt. Wenn ich mich nicht taeusche, hat mein Bild ihr sogar besser gefallen als das von ihrem Lieblingsstudent.

Kennt ihr das neue Lied von Beyonce? Es heisst "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)". Ich finde das Lied ein wenig dumm und wiederholend. Der Text vom Lied findet man hier.
====================
So I went to photography class today and the instructor actually liked the photo I turned it. This was the picture with multiple images of me in a meeting room. I think she even liked it better than the one her favorite student turned it.

Have you guys heard Beyonce's new song called "Put a Ring on It"? I first heard in in Atlanta. It's not a very complex song, basically she keeps on repeating, "If you like it put on ring on it" over and over. You can watch it on Youtube if you click this link .

No comments:

Labels