Thursday, December 11, 2008

*Husten/Cough cough*

Sitzplaetze am Embarcadero/Seats on the Embarcadero

I've been using Zicam nose swabs to help me overcome my cold symptoms. It's supposed to speed up your cold and weaken the effect of the symptoms. I think it's working based on my experience with my cold so far. I'm in the coughing phase right now. It can be pretty tough on your lungs when the cough is dry, which it is right now.

Generally, I like to snack after dinner, but having this cough really limits my snack options. No chips, nuts or fried foods because they would exacerbate my cough. I'm really craving German gummi bears at the moment because they're kind of sweet and chewy without being excessively sweet like chocolate can be. Unfortunately there aren't any Baerentreff shops in the US! Well, I guess it's an excuse to make a gummi bear shopping trip to Germany. ;-)

No comments:

Labels