Monday, December 01, 2008

Place of worship


I like this picture if I do say so myself. The arch is nice. Reminds me of a church or another place of worship. The coins also add to that theme. Generally people throw coins into wishing wells and fountains, but I guess Coit Tower windows are the exception. The ride up to the top of Coit Tower cost me $5 so I had to milk the experience by shooting as many pictures as possible.

===============================

Dieses Bild gefaellt mir. Der Bogen ist schoen. Er erinnert mich an eine Kirche. Die schimmernden Muenzen tragen auch zum Effekt bei. Normalerweise werden Muenze in Brunnen geworfen, aber Coit Tower ist vielleicht eine Ausnahme. Um mit einem Aufzug nach oben zu fahren muessen Erwachsene $5 zahlen. Ich habe die Kosten wettgemacht, indem ich so viele Bilder wie moeglich aufgenommen habe.

No comments:

Labels