Thursday, December 25, 2008

Buon Natale

Stash of Presents

Just in time for the holiday season, I've decided to mix it up a bit and change the background of the blog to red. ;-)

Listening to the Nutcracker Suite right now to get into the Christmas mood and typing away in the kitchen, I am contemplating deep thoughts. For example, should I go bargain hunting tomorrow although I'm still coughing? How should I spend my time now that I finally have some leisure time? Should I work on the personal projects I've been putting off? Make a book? Why is it so difficult to discipline yourself when you're working on your own projects?

The countdown to Hawaii begins. Only 1 more day. I'm supposed to be getting on a plane this Saturday to Oahu, but I haven't given it much thought yet as I've been tending to my cough. It's about 78 degrees out there. Crazy! It will be a weird shift in temperature.

I won't be bringing my laptop to the island, so if the posts don't show up regularly, that's why. I started this little blog as an experiment to see if I could do a picture a day and for the most part I think I have. It's difficult to keep up with it if the only thing I'm doing is going to work and back home, I admit. However it's become a part of my day and I think I will carry on with it in 2009. I enjoy the therapeutic aspects of it because it allows me to vent about my day to a certain degree.

I hope my handful of readers continue visiting next year and even decide to leave a comment or two when they get a chance! :-P I'd love to hear your feedback and ideas.

No comments:

Labels