Friday, July 25, 2008

Swing it

Amusement

The courtyard in front of 101 California street turned into a dance floor this afternoon with a swing band and a couple that really danced well. You can see them in the picture above. They looked like they were having a ball! If I had to learn a dance, it would be swing because I like the time period that it was invented in. In the picture above you can see the amused office workers walking by and staring at the dancers who don't seem to have a care in the world. How nice!

Man on the street -

Today I overheard some guy say to his buddy with awe in his voice, "There were beautiful women all over the place." I didn't catch his previous statement or his follow up words, but it made me smirk. ;-) I wonder where he was talking about. Was he talking about a place like a bar or restaurant or a country like Brazil?

No comments:

Labels