Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dusk and twilight

Reminder

I'm staring out the window at the shifting clouds and the sky. The light at dusk has much more character than the light at midday. It's much more nuanced with hints of purple, pink and light blue.

So this is a picture of a ring I splurged on last year in Vienna. I quite like the red color, although I dislike having to remove it when I wash my hands with soap.

My IRS check arrived yesterday. I spent it prior to receiving it; got myself an external flash - Canon Speedlite 580EXII. That's the best way to be patriotic in America - spend money.

2 comments:

Michael, Zurich said...

Was ist IRS? Krieg ich da auch Geld?

frankfurtsanfrancisco said...

Haettest du eine amerikanische Stererklaerung abgegeben, dann wuerdest du auch einen Scheck von dem Internal Revenue Service, dem Finanzamt in den USA erhalten.

Labels