Monday, July 07, 2008

Journeys


California

I want to share with you my favorite street in San Francisco - California Street. Over the next few days I will take you on a photographic journey with me as I walk this street. I really like it because it is pretty steep and it takes you through many different neighborhoods in SF.

On a separate topic, after being back in the United States for over half a year now, I can now more objectively rate the positives and negatives of Europe and the States. In the United States, I appreciate the many freebies that we get like free use of toilets at malls, free tap water at restaurants and toilet seat covers. America is the land of the free after all! In contrast, Italy will charge you for water and often you have to give a tiny tip to the restroom attendant.

No comments:

Labels