Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Look and you shall find

They dream

I was searching for something photo-worthy during my lunch hour today. My feet automatically led me to the Embarcadero because it's such a wide open space with the water from the Bay oh so close. I also like it because it generally doesn't smell like urine. Instead you get a nice breeze and a street that just goes on and on without the interruptions of traffic lights. As I was wandering around, I happened to notice a plaque embedded in the sidewalk. It said "They dream". This was one of a series of plaques, but this phrase resonated the most. Above you see the result of my picture taking adventure. You also get a rare glimpse of me, albeit as a shadow. :-)

P.S. - Please remember to vote in the poll that the upper right hand corner.

2 comments:

T Lam said...

Gracia mille! I am sure you won't be short of topics because your experiences already worth a million blogs! Keep in up too! I will always come visit!

frankfurtsanfrancisco said...

Thanks for the comment!

Labels