Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mutiny aboard the bus!

I rode the bus home today and a funny incident occurred. The generally quiet crowd was ready to mutiny against the driver. The reason for the frustration was that the driver suddenly deviated from the usual route without telling anyone that the bus had changed its course. To add insult to injury, the bus driver claimed that he was right. I don't understand how he could be so cocky as to maintain he was right, when everyone who got on clearly saw that it was the correct bus.

This morning I read an interesting article about introverts titled "Caring for Your Introvert"

Just imagine how the world would be different if it were ruled by introverts instead of extroverts. :-)

*********************************
Proust question of the day:
  • Your favorite painter?
It's difficult to pinpoint one painter I really like because different paintings suit different moods. Generally speaking I enjoy the Surrealists like Rene Magritte, the vividly colorful paintings of Expressionists, Van Gogh's works and Sandro Boticelli of "Primavera" fame.

*********************************
Picture of the day: Potstickers for dinner. I left my camera at home, so I had to resort to photographing my dinner once again. I really do try to be more creative and vary my pictures. :-)

No comments:

Labels