Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Snap happy


Wishful Thinking

About the picture: Once again, this was taken with the camera built into my phone. I'm learning to like it more everyday. For one thing, this built in camera allows me to take pictures more discreetly than if I had to haul out a dSLR. With a small camera I would be able to snap more impromptu pictures and it would reduce the weight I have to lug around with me. I wonder what that woman in the picture above is thinking about. The photo has a melancholic feel to it because the sky is gray and she is wearing all black.

About other things: I need to research external storage options for my laptop because all of my picture files are burdening my laptop. In addition, I need to back up my pictures or risk losing them to hard drive malfunction. It's not a fun part of the digital photography process, but I just need to bite the bullet and do some research. External storage can be so expensive!

No comments:

Labels