Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Smiley

Apologies for not blogging yesterday. I was working till 1 AM, so was too tired to write anything afterwards. However, I'm back today.

I just saw a snippet of the "Sound of Music" on TV. Julie Andrews was leaving the convent and singing about having confidence to become a governess to the Von Trapp family. No matter how many times I've seen it, I can still watch it again. It's simply timeless!

About those pirates off the coast of Somalia - what a nuisance to the world community! Here was a US ship trying to deliver aid to another African state and they go and take the captain hostage. I googled "Somali pirates" and found a BBC FAQ article on them. I wish they could all just be rounded up and put to some productive use.

P.S. - I'm on vacation the next two weeks and hopefully will come back with some interesting stories and pictures to share. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Labels