Thursday, November 13, 2008

San Francisco or bust!

Dear Readers of my blog and I know there are many of you out there ;-P

Sorry no German today because my brain and my eyes are fried. I can't think in a foreign language when I'm tired, so I'll just compose my spiel in English. Also, sorry no pic either, but you may get to see an interesting picture over the weekend, so stay tuned.

Today I drove down to San Jose again for work. Thank goodness for GPS devices is all I've got to say! I have a Garmin Nuevi 630. It's pretty good because of the wide screen and the announcement of street names, but it doesn't really allow you to avoid certain highways. For instance, when driving down to San Jose, most people try to avoid Highway 101 because it's really congested. Instead they take Interstate 280 south. My GPS device will constantly point me in the direction of 101 because it doesn't allow me to avoid it. That's a major drawback to this model of Garmin's GPS. This is definitely something to keep in mind when you purchase a GPS.

No comments:

Labels