Saturday, February 16, 2008

Party time

Welcome to the weekend! I definitely appreciate them more now that I have to work Monday to Friday. On the weekends I can devote my time to my kaleidoscope of interests which include photography, foreign languages, staying up to date with current events and exploring San Francisco like a tourist.

On the topic of photography, I was scrounging around for some subjects around the house when my eyes alighted upon this here at the right. Bottles of wine make great still life subjects especially if the light creates the right atmosphere and the glasses are sparkling clean. Here you see my attempt at photographing a bottle in my studio with natural sources of light coming from the right.

P.S. - I can't wait for the polarizing filter to arrive!

No comments:

Labels