Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Green tea

I'm going to try something different today. Instead of blogging entirely at night after work, I will try to change it up and write some text in the morning. Picture will follow.

Today is Wednesday, so I've survived half of the week already. While at work, I got to sit in the forensics lab today with all the techies. How cool is that? Work was much less glamorous, but don't we all have those war stories? I've heard first hand stories of page checkers - people who were brought in to match photocopied pages with the original documents.

About the pictures: At left you have a view of the Ferry Building as taken from the Embarcadero Center. Below, right you have a shaky (sorry) picture of people exercising furiously at 24 hour Fitness. It's funny how everyone looks like a hamster on a wheel.

In terms of US politics, Obama looks like he's on a roll. Clinton should be concerned. According to my sister, Clinton looks really desperate when she continually attacks Obama with minor issues. Instead she should run a more positive campaign focused on her strengths. Perhaps people are turned off by the negativity and the attacks.

No comments:

Labels