Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring has sprung

Sunday = Walking in Golden Gate Park

I've walked by these flowering trees many times, but today I finally decided to capture it indefinitely in digital pixels. This picture doesn't do justice to the real tree. There are so many tiny light pink blossoms on one tree. It's quite a sight.

The Proust question of the day is - Who are your favorite characters in history?

There are so many interesting characters in history. One of the more interesting characters that come to mind (not necessarily my favorite!) is Rasputin, who mesmerized the Russian royal family. Franklin Roosevelt was relatively admirable for what he did during the Great Depression and in WWII. I really don't know too many historical figures off the top of my head. I'll just brainstorm here. Let's see... Cleopatra, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Charlemagne, the first Emperor of China who united the country and built the Great Wall, Marco Polo, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Einstein, Henry VIII, Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi.

Okay, Gandhi may make the list.

No comments:

Labels